Journal Management System
JMS is an Online Journal/Article Management system that can enable all of the operations of the editorial functions of a journal from manuscript submission to publishing.
Online Journals Live & Functional
JMS is launched with the aim of facilitation for the process of research article submission, review process and journal publication both for writers and editors. We have already hosted a range of Journals on “Journal Management System” that are already using our services.
Premium Support for Journal Management Systems by providing regular monitored backup, bug fixes, security monitoring, regular upgrades, and site audit to ensure that JMS run smoothly, effectively, and securely.
Major functions of a JMS are as followings:
Online Article Submission
- All steps of the submission process are online
- All of the required documents could be sent online
- User friendly submission process
- Flexible and configurable submission process
- Multi-language option
Online Review Process
- Reviewers can review articles online
- Reviewers can get email alerts
- Reviewers can review articles from different journals
- Reviewers can see previously reviewed articles
- Reviewers can get report about previously reviewed articles
- Multi-language option
Online Editorial Board
- User friendly interface for editors
- Production of XML for DOI (Crossref). You could also use your own Crossref account.
- Email alerts for almost every step
- Ability to add unlimited editors for additional works (publishing editor, grammatical editor, composing editor etc.)
- Ability to change the permissions of every user
- Reminder messages for articles waiting for revision
- Reminder messages for articles waiting for reviewing
- Configurable emails
- Addition of configurable Cover Letter to Manuscript Details Header
- Ability to add unlimited Reviewer for an article
- Announcement Pages
- Crossref export plugin
- Custom Block Manager Plugin
- DOAJ export plugin
- DOI Pub ID Plugin
- DataCite export plugin
- Dublin Core 1.1 Metadata Format
- Google Analytics Plugin
- GoogleScholar plugin
- Language Toggle Block Plugin
- Manual Payment Processing Plugin
- PayPal Payment Processing Plugin
- Recommend Articles From The Same Author Plugin
Override the digital divide with additional clickthroughs from DevOps. Nanotechnology immersion along the information highway will focus solely on the bottom line.
Podcasting operational change management inside of workflows to establish a framework. Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.
We’ve been lucky to work with some amazing folk at some of the most reliable and trusted SaaS companies. Pinterest, Lyft, Slack, and Google have all been great partners we’re proud to have worked for.
Join us, and let us help your software thrive!